THE 'CYPRESS CHALLENGE'... What's the Deal?
The 'Cypress Challenge' is a fundraising vehicle for the Deep Cypress Challenge. Its goal... to help raise the much-needed funds to develop and maintain DCA programs.
1. Provide financial assistance to individuals or families who have experienced a personal trauma or tragedy and a financial setback. These are our neighbors, friends, family who just need an extra 'boost' in a difficult time.
2. Recognize and reward an individual, family or organization annually who have taken a traumatic event and turned it into something positive for the community. The Award is presented at the Annual Fashion with Passion Event in the Fall of each year.
The 2015 JMCH Award Winner was the Pennywell Family.
The 2016 JMCH Award Winner is Melinda & Clyde Gordon with Abby's Gifts (abbysgifts.com).
The 2017 JMCH Award Winner is Melissa & Steven Batchelder with Laurel's Army
3. Rewarding philanthropic young adults who have Integrity and Strong Character with Scholarships for a higher education through the Deep Cypress Scholarship.
Visit: www.deepcypressalliance.com to find out more about Deep Cypress Alliance and its programs.
How Can I Help?
1. Donate to an Individual or Team!
2. Participate by Joining a Team!
3. Participate by Creating a Team!
4. Buy a ticket and Join Us at the Fashion with Passion Event, November 9th, 2017
What's the Schedule?
• The 'Cypress Challenge' takes place between August 9th, 2017 and November 8th, 2017. Our goal is to raise as much as we can during that time period in order to spread community assistance to our neighbors.
• The Top Teams and Participants will be announced at the Fashion with Passion Event on November 9th, 2017.
How Do I Participate in the Challenge?
• Register by Joining an existing Team, or, Create a Team of your own and ask others to join you!
• Create Your Participant, Fundraising Page.
• Post 1 act of kindness per day on social media with your fundraising link to your page attached to it. Request donations toward the programs of Celebrating Soul.
• Share with Your Friends, Family, Peers, co-workers etc via email and social media... to ask for their support.
• Watch as your page begins to make a difference! Watch as the #18 Days Of Kindness continue to grow and spread the love!